Thursday, January 12, 2006

Personal Demons

Dealing with Demons

Life is once again catching up with me.

All the follies that I've done last year are catching up on me.

It's sad that I've been grappling with some stuff and it's not even near the end of the first month of 2006. If this an indication of what my year will be like I think I might not be able to handle all these stuff. But then again, I've always said this before and end up handling things nicely. So I will be ableto get through all these.

I can't forever run from all these things. I can't forever hide from them. Sometime soon, I need to face all my demons. Maybe this is thatyear that I will be facing a lot of them.

I've closeted myself far too long. I've hidden from all the crap in my life and let them pile up. Now, they're all haunting me. They're hunting me like a a fierce predator hunts down a timid prey.

Come one and come all you Motha-Fuckers! Come and get the Goddess. . .

Try all your goddamn might to bring me down. You will never do anyways.

As ex-Honey said before: I am a survivor.

*****

Update on last Entry

I'm still on that rigid diet. It's my fourth day today.

I've been having withdrawal symptoms but I know that soon enough my body and my mind will get used to this thing.

Drastic changes are needed to be done if you desperately want to reach a goal. I've come to the point of desperation. And when a person is desperate, (s)he will do anything in his/her power to achieve a goal.

The thing is I think I might be getting a bit Obssessive-Compulsive about it though. I don't really know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I have noticedthat being OC about certain things instills in me discipline that I have long forgotten.

I'm still on it. Just hope my willpower wouldn't wane too soon.

******

I am Angel. . .still on a diet!

No comments: