Sunday, February 12, 2006

I'm Back. . .

Updates!!!

It's been a while since I last wrote anything for this space.

I have been hanging out way too long in my LJ space that I tend to have forgotten my space here.

Cobwebs and dust have gathered in this space. This entry is a spring cleaning of sorts.

Updates on my life. . .

On that 1 year Contract:

I, unfortunately, did not get it. Ergo, I will be doing the OSAP-trap way for next school year. I would be foregoing summer school in order to save a little bit more for next school year. I am currently in the hunt for another job. I really don't think I could do the Mickey D's way. I am too slow and too "primadonna" for Mickey D according to Bum-legged Brother who was a former manager of Mc Donald's.

On School:

Reading week is next week. I am planning on literally making it a reading week. I have to catch up on a shitload of reading for my psychology classes and catch up on exercises for Calculus. I remember the stuff we're doing in class for Calculus so I am thinking that I might just pass Calculus this time around.


On Blogging:

Haven't been giving my different blog spaces equal attention. I couldn't really think of any excuse for this but I, sometimes, have a hard time writing anything else after an entry for LJ. I will try to write more though giving at least a seemingly equal attention for my different spaces.

On Hewy:

There was one time that Hewy briefly kissed the ground at high-speed. The latch on my laptop bag came undone so that accident. This resulted in Hewy acting weird for a couple of minutes which therefore freaking me out. Had a chat session with an HP technician and she diagnosed that the HD might need to be replaced. Good thing that it was a misdiagnosis because Hewy has been working fine these past few days. ^_^ Hewy bounced back from that accident! Hooray for Hewy! ^_^

On Kiddo:

I am starting to hate him.

Just had a fight with him tonight. I am still fuming about it.

He's a FUCKING GRADE A ASSHOLE!!!!! And I'm a shithead for still being a friend to him.

On Dearest Stranger:

The last time I saw him was January 30th, a Monday. I think I had an entry with some things with regards to what happened that last Monday and that last time we were together.

I still haven't heard from him again. I am afraid that my instincts/premonitions are coming true. I have a feeling that I will never hear from him again. Sometime soon I should stop hoping that he'll call me. Sometime soon, I have to deal with my heart being broken, once again. Sometime soon, I have to get up and move on. But for now, I'll still stay and wait.

On My Health:

Dr. Sharp a.k.a White-coated Racist Bastard gave me the go signal to resume working out. My heart is ok except that it spikes up too high and too fast. I just need to ease up on the running and jogging. I have to be make sure that my heart rate doesn't go overboard when I am working out or I might pass out or have cardiac arrest. He also told me that if ever I experience those near-fainting spells I should make an appointment with him right away so that he could give me further tests.

I'm off lithium for nearly two weeks now. Dr. Weisberg a.k.a Wide-eyed Beauty will be putting me on another treatment sometime next week. She went on a trip two weeks back and hopefully next week we'll be able to see each other. I think I'm dipping once again with all these shit happening in my life.

I maybe fat and healthy-looking but I am not. I have a totally weak body. *sigh* Hopefully going back to the gym will help me out.


So there you go my life in a nutshell! LOL!

******

I am Angel. . . Missing Dearest Stranger!

No comments: