Thursday, November 30, 2006

We're Over

I force myself to normalcy these past few days. I would rather crawl in my bed and sleep the day away. I force myself to smile and act happy while the pain inside me is slowly killing me. Why am I still in so much pain when I knew that this would not go on forever? Why am I still reeling from your actions when you've done the same deed as before? Why am I still eagerly waiting by my phone hoping that somehow you'll still call? There wasn't any formality when we started but why do I expect an explanation for this informal and rude way of you cutting me off? I don't exactly know what I am feeling right now. I know I should be mad at you but I couldn't. I wish things were easier. I wish that somehow in some strange way and for once, things would go my way; but with the stupid and dumb luck I have. . . The farthest thing imaginable is what's going to happen. I wish I could just talk to you for one last time. I wish thing were different. I wish I am not in pain. I wish that somehow I made a difference in your life.

FUCK!

No comments: